Duplicate page and post plugin provides functionality to creates a clone of page or posts. You can duplicate pages, posts and custom post by click and it will be saved as draft.
Duplicate page and post doesn’t have a lot of features that other plugins have, but it also is lightning fast by comparison.
How it works:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now go to all posts or all pages page on your dashboard.
- Hover your cursor over any post or any page on dashboard section, you’ll see a “Duplicate” link.
- After you click on “Duplicate” link, then duplicate post/page will be created and saved as draft, make the changes you wish and publish it.
User can easily duplicate the posts, pages or the custom posts with single click. It saves user’s time to re-create the same post or page again.
- Create a clone of particular page.
- Create a clone of particular post.
- Create a clone of particular custom post(CPT).
- Option to select editor (Classic and Gutenberg)
- Option to add Post Suffix.
- Option to add custom text for duplicate link button.
- Option to select Duplicate Posts Status.
- Option to Redirect after click on Duplicate.
The plugin is simple to install:
- Download duplicate-wp-post-page.zip
- Upload duplicate-wp-post-page directory to your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Go to the plugin menu from admin panel page and activate the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Duplicate Page and Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Duplicate Page and Post” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility with WP 5.5
- Fixes a bug where errors or notices could be triggered when using the plugin with some other plugins or custom code.