Disable Block disables Gutenberg editor and Gutenberg Block Library CSS totally everywhere and enables Classic Editor & Classic Widgets.
What does this plugin does?:
- Disables totally the Gutenberg Block Editor
- Shows and use by default the cool and compatible with everything WordPress Classic Editor
- Remove Gutenberg Block Library CSS in frontend
- Go to your WP Dashboard > Plugins and search for ‘Disable Block’ or…
- Download the plugin from WP repository.
- Upload the ‘disable-block’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
This plugin doesn’t have any Settings. It works with activating the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors