It gives you more information about all domains and translated mo files loaded in the actual installation, so you can debug what’s the problem with a plugin, theme, etc.
Only shows the debug info if you’re logged in in the footer.
You’ll have a info of all plugins loaded, textdomain used, if file is found and then the path where is the function of theme or plugin loaded. You can see the screenshots.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Contributors & Developers
“Debug MO Translations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Debug MO Translations” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Debug MO Translations” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Contributions from pedromendonca (Thanks!): Better output in admin and frontend (see screenshots!).
- Make translatable the plugin.
- PHP Coding standards.
- New design for the plugin.
- Contributions from pedromendonca (Thanks!): Use in_admin_footer and wp_frontend hooks instead of shutdown hook and Prepare plugin for i18n.
- MultilingualPress supported.
- Fixed Return early during AJAX requests by Nickcernis.
- First released.