Please note: this is an early version of the plugin and only works with Custom Post Type defined using the PODS Framework .
If you are using advanced CMS features from WordPress, you have problably defined you own custom post types, and have designed your own archive and/or post templates.
CSV Custom Content Importer allows you to import data from a CSV file into your own Custom Post Type.
CSV Custom Content Importer only offers basic import features… but it is a free plugin 🙂
Known bugs and limitations
- Only allows to import to a Custom Post Type defined using the PODS Framework (maybe I will add support to other frameworks in the future).
- Only supports simple fields (i.e. no relationship fields)
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/csv-custom-content-importerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use it via the Tools -> CSV Custom Content Import menu
No FAQs yet.
Contributors & Developers
“CSV Custom Content Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CSV Custom Content Importer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version