CSS to Footer is a easy-weight plugin. It takes CSS files you chosen, and brings them to the footer to accelerate site loading speed. If your scores in Google pagespeed is’t perfect try to use this plugin.
- After plugin activation, open your website page (Not in admin-mode!).
- Press F12 and open element.
- You can see strings looking like this:
“link rel=”stylesheet” id=”wp-block-library-css” href=”http://localhost/infinity/wp-includes/css/dist/block-library/style.min.css?ver=5.2.5″ type=”text/css” media=”all””
- You need to copy id (“wp-block-library-css” in this example).
- And paste it in plugin’s settings page(!without “”,” and spaces!).
Contributors & Developers
“CSS to Footer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CSS to Footer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 18 February, 2020
- Fixes by Shekhtman Maxim.
Release Date – 14 February, 2020
- First release.