By connecting your Nuki Smartlocks to your WordPress admin, you\’ll be able to schedule an autolock between 2 hours.
A Dashboard Widget allow you to quickly see your Smartlocks state (battery level, lock state and more soon) . It will allow you to create pincode in one click if a Nuki Keypad is paired with your Smartlock.
WooCommerce Bookings Addons
A WooCommerce Bookings addons is available. It will allow you to create & send to the Nuki Keypad a pin code each time a booking order is completed on your WordPress + WooCommerce website.
Available at Nuki Smartlock for WordPress.
How to connect my Smartlock ?
You need to get an API token to Nuki Web
Official doc to get it: doc
Is it possible to connect several smartlock ?
Yes, from version 0.5.0, Connect Your Nuki Smartlock will list all Nuki Smartlock connected to your NukiWeb account
Does this plugin developed by Nuki ?
No, I’m an independent WordPress developer, owning a Nuki Smartlock 3.0 Pro.
I’ve an idea to improve this plugin.
Great! share your idea at our Ideas page
How to contribute to this plugin?
If you’re a developer, you can send pull request to Github
If you’re Polyglot, you can help translating this plugin at Translate Plugins
You can also just sponsors my work at GH Sponsor
How to get a Nuki Smartlock ?
Visit https://nuki-smartlock-for-wp.com/30e-discount-on-your-nuki-smartlock for instructions.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Connect Nuki Smartlock” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Connect Nuki Smartlock” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Connect Nuki Smartlock” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.3.1 — 8th March 2023
- Fix a warning on API settings.
1.3.0 — 8th March 2023
- Add time managment.
- Fix list of smartlocks available.
1.2.0 — 5th February 2023
- Delete old pincode.
- UI improvement.
1.1.2 — 20th January 2023
- Remove development only files from release
- Fix a typo in settings page title.
- Perf. Prevent calling the Nuki APi before having an API Key set.
1.1.1 — 18th January 2023
- Improve license management for premium plugins
- Generate a link in the BO to unlock
- Fix the pincode sending to keypad method.
1.1.0 — 28 december 2022
- Maintenance fix to work with Nuki for WooCommerce anf the Yith Booking integration.
1.0.1 — 07 december 2022
- Correct link to delete generated pin code
1.0.0 — 19 october 2022
- add style to API Key error msg
- first stable version.
0.5.5 — 11 october 2022
- Fix notices.
- Correct hours selectors.
0.5.4 — 09 october 2022
- Fix notices.
- correct wrong 0.5.3 svn fucking deployment.
0.5.1//0.5.2 — 07 october 2022
- Fix a fatale + Warning & notice if no or wrong APIKey filled in settings.
0.5.0 — 07 october 2022
- Allow to link how much smartlock you have on your backoffice.
- The Dashboard widget is now showing all smartlock you may have connected.
0.4.0 — 02 october 2022
- Allow to lock/unlock from the Widget Dashboard
- add PHPUnit tests for robustness
0.3.1 — 01 october 2022
- Hide the pincode generation if no keypad paired
- fix some typo
0.3.0 — 30 september 2022
- Add a dashboard widget with vitals + Codepin generation
- Add PHPCS/WPCS corrections
0.2.2 — 10 September 2022
- Improve i18n
- Correct settings name
0.2.1 — 10 September 2022
- Correct textdomain
0.2.0 — 07 September 2022
- Add support for Bookings (Needs Pro add-on)
0.1.0 — 25 August 2022
- Initial version
- allow to schedule a time period where the smartlock must be locked.
- The plugin automatically lock the smartlock if it\’s unlocked in this period.