Codescar Radio Widget produces a widget for your wordpress site allowing
your users listen to a radio station from your website.
It uses html5 audio element to play radio in sidebar.
- Admin can select default station, set initial volume and autoplay or not.
- Control of the radio stations available from an options page (Adding / Removing from db)
Soon to add:
- Maybe a fallback to play asx streams. HTML5 can’t play them yet.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Codescar Radio Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Some HTML bug fix
- Added control of radio stations available from an options page in admin menu
- 0.4.1 fixed wrong parent folder name
- Wrong function names changed
- Some minor changes
- First version