MomentoPress is a free WordPress plugin for displaying 360° VR photos and videos uploaded to Momento360.
Feel free to let me know if you use MomentoPress in one of your websites.
- Very easy and simple to use
- View 360° VR photos and videos uploaded to Momento360
- Works with computers, tablets, smartphones
- Compatible with Google Cardboard
- It’s responsive!
- A Momento360 account
- 360° VR photos or videos
- Upload a 360° VR image or video to Momento360.
- Get the share link to the image or video on Momento360.
- Paste the share link in the url parameter of the [momentopress] shortcode.
- url – The share link to the 360° VR image or video on Momento360
- Search for MomentoPress for Momento360 via the Plugins > Add New screen in the WordPress dashboard.
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate button
- Search and download MomentoPress for Momento360 via the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Upload the plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu the WordPress dashboard.
Where do I upload my 360° VR image/video?
You will need to upload it to Momento360.
- Go to My Media on Momento360.
- Click on the image/video which you want to share.
- Click the share button.
- Click Share or embed a link.
Is this an official Momento360 plugin?
This is not an official plugin by Momento360 and it is not affilated or supported by Momento360.
I need help on Momento360!
For questions regarding Momento360, please view their support page or view their FAQ.
Contributors & Developers
“MomentoPress for Momento360” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MomentoPress for Momento360” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed CSS stylesheet path