Read the detailed documentation.
Written for yoga studios and other educational facilities that are focused on registration based classes.
ClassDex is a robust system that brings together student contact information, class details,
class registration, payment tracking, and basic accounting reports.
Integration with Mailchimp automatically sends student emails to a mailing list.
Integration with Cart66 enables easy online registration and payment for classes.
To Install ClassDex
- Download the classdex.zip file
- Extract the zip file so that you have a folder called ‘classdex’
- Upload the ‘classdex’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure your settings before you use ClassDex.
- It is strongly recommended that you also install Cart66 for full functionality.
- It is strongly recommended that you use the Google Chrome browser when working with ClassDex.
Contributors & Developers
“ClassDex” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ClassDex” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- NEW: Waiver now expires after one year.
- NEW: Email class list is now an option.
- NEW: Notes field added for customers.
- FIXED: Improved design integration with WordPress 4.0
- FIXED: Updated integration with Cart66 to work with Cart66 version 126.96.36.199.
- FIXED: Repaired integration with Cart66 version 188.8.131.52.
- NEW: Added Unpaid and Partial as payment status descriptions.
- NEW: Improved Browse feature includes advanced search options and sorting with dataTables
- NEW: Added payment confirmation notifications for full and partial payment
- FIXED: Edit Class permissions restricted to admin
- NEW: Added custom ClassDex css for the front end.
- FIXED: Generalized style of shortcode displays.
- FIXED: Removed improper shortcode usage.
- NEW: Added clarifying text to the class waiver.
- NEW: Replaced class pagination with dataTables functionality and quick search.
- NEW: Flexible descriptions for class display shortcodes.
- NEW: Shortcodes renamed to be more general and descriptive.
- NEW: Flexible account names.
- NEW: Flexible discount rates.
- FIXED: Removed for_teachers argument from display_classes function.
- FIXED: Cleaned up footer and table styles.
- FIXED: Disappearing z-out settings resolved.
- NEW: Setting option for email address to send Z-Out reports to.
- FIXED: Local timezone pulls directly from WordPress settings – timezone_string
Initial release with a limited ability to customize