Broadly allows your business to easily communicate with your customers. Manage your online reputation and customer communications across SMS and email from any device, in real-time.
- Web Chat. Broadly’s Web Chat encourages prospective customers to get in touch with you immediately. Engage with them in real time, and convert more visitors into qualified leads and customers.
- All Your Reviews. Show off your business’s great reviews with the Broadly for WordPress plugin. We aggregate reviews from Google, Facebook, TripAdvisor, NextDoor and more, and display them on your website.
- WordPress Support. WordPress is a powerful and flexible platform for managing websites, and the Broadly for WordPress plugin provides simple and easy native support.
- Install Broadly via the WordPress.org plugin directory.
- After activating Broadly, go to the Settings -> Broadly Setup page.
- Enter your Broadly Account ID (as provided by your Broadly Account Manager).
- Paste the embeds anywhere on the site where you want the content to show.
- That’s it. Publish your site and see your reviews on the page natively!
- Web Chat is instantly enabled on your website. To follow up with your new customers, download and install the Broadly Mobile App.
If you need additional help, contact your Account Manager or Broadly Support at 1-800-727-0445 or email@example.com.
- Do I need a Broadly Account to use the Broadly for WordPress plugin?
Yes, Broadly for WordPress is a plugin for Broadly customers who use WordPress for their website. Broadly’s intuitive mobile app allows your business to easily communicate with your customers. Manage your online reputation and customer communications across SMS and email from any device, in real-time.
- How do I get a Broadly Account?
Sign up for a demo from the Broadly website at https://broadly.com.
- I’m having trouble, who do I contact?
Contact your Account Manager directly or contact Broadly support at either 1-800-727-0445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Broadly at https://broadly.com.
Contributors & Developers
“Broadly for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Broadly for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date: November 27, 2019
- fix bug related to self-version
Release Date: October 18, 2018
- Performance improvements
Release Date: August 15, 2018
- Introducing Web Chat!
Release Date: October 7, 2015
- Fix empty plugin files
Release Date: October 7, 2015
- Fix deployment issue
Release Date: September 30, 2015
- Plugin adds beginning and ending comments to embed insertion code
- Additional headers sent to Broadly for improved performance monitoring
Release Date: August 1, 2015
- First version for WordPress.org plugin directory
- Redesign of plugin for search / replace native Review inserts