Bricksable is a free WordPress plugin. It is fully compatible with the Bricks Builder.
17 (Seventeenth) stylish elements (and more on the way!) packed into one powerful Bricks plugin. Now you can easily create eye-catching effects to boost customer engagement and increase conversions without sacrificing speed. Designed with an intuitive interface to blend seamlessly with the Bricks builder, Bricksable takes your design and development process to a whole new level, saving you time and money with a variety of extra features. Build your next website better, faster and more beautifully than ever before with Bricks and Bricksable.
- Flipbox – With nine different flip effects to choose from, you’ll be creating stunning interactive animated content in no time. Choose from 3D effects, animations, alignment and position options, elastic effects, and advanced styling or customize your own special effect.
- Floating – Instantly capture your viewers’ attention with a dynamic showcase of multiple images or text. Bricksable’s vibrant floating effects offer customizable settings so you can get creative with animation speeds, directions, delays, overlays and more.
- Tilt Image – Create unique and inspiring image effects with interactive parallax tilt effects. With hover effects, overlays, and other design settings you can design your own unique elements. Your website users will love the way images respond to their mouse movements.
- Lottie – Bricksable will allow you to harness the power of Lottie to add interactive vector animations to your websites. Lightweight JSON files provide high performance, quality and efficiency to keep your site loading and running fast. Impressive animations will engage more customers and boost conversation rates.
- Text Notation – Put the focus on the most important parts of your text with an animated hand-drawn look and feel. Seven varied designs and eye-catching styling options will get your main points noticed and remembered.
- Before After Image – The before after image element allows you to display the before and after versions of an image by simply sliding over them. Users will be able to move a slider to easily compare the two images.
- Icon List – Easily create a bulleted list using the Icon List Element. Display beautiful lists with icons, text or images as bullets for each list item! Create checklists, feature lists, or any other list and display your items clearly.
- Multi Heading – Modern heading style that gives you the ability to create outstanding unlimited headings with different font, color, and unique style in the same header. It comes with Text Mask Image effect too!
- Content Toggle – Display different content in an interactive way to attract visitors instantly. The Content Toggle element allows your website visitors to switch from one content to another without limit. You can use your saved templates, text or images.
- Random Image – Display random images on your webpage from a list of images you define.
- Star Rating – Star ratings are a great way to gain the trust of your visitors. The Star Rating Element provides a simple way to incorporate a customized star rating display of 5 or 10 stars in any section of your website. This feature is particularly useful for highlighting star ratings in conjunction with customer reviews, products, and other related content. Furthermore, the Star Rating Element can retrieve ratings from dynamic data, enabling you to display ratings conveniently and flexibly.
- Scrolling Image – Add stunning image scrolling hover effects to your website with Scrolling Image. Choose from 4 types of hover animations to showcase your web design portfolio and other images in an engaging and dynamic way.
- Image Hotspots – Create interactive images on your website. Easily add hotspots to any image, whether it’s a product image, a map, or a photograph. With customizable hotspots, tooltips, and hover effects, you can create a unique and engaging browsing experience for your users. Plus, it’s fully responsive, so your images will look great on any device.
- Back to Top – The Back to Top Element is a user-friendly and easy-to-set-up tool that allows users to easily navigate to the top of a web page with just one click. The element also includes entry and exit animations, scroll behavior, and is nestable, making it a versatile tool for enhancing website navigation.
- Read More – The Read More element is a user-friendly feature that enhances the browsing experience on a website. With just a single click, users can expand lengthy descriptions or text to gain immediate access to additional content. This feature is particularly useful when there is a lot of information that needs to be displayed, but you don’t want to overwhelm the user with a wall of text.
- Card – A flexible and extensible content element that comprises an image, a badge text, a title, a subheading, a description, and a Call-to-Action (CTA) button. This combination allows you to create engaging and interactive content sections on your website. This is nestable, enabling you to design even more powerful and creatively structured layouts in the content area. Embrace the potential of this feature to elevate your website’s design and presentation.
- Sticky Video – The Sticky Video Element allows you to effortlessly incorporate video content into your website, based on the native Bricks Video Element. With this powerful tool, you can display any type of video content, including YouTube, Vimeo, and Self-Hosted videos, to captivate your audience and increase website engagement. Moreover, the sticky feature allows the video to remain visible even as users scroll through your website, ensuring maximum exposure and impact.
More Bricksable elements coming soon.
Let us know what other functionalities you’d like to be able to use with Bricks. We take your suggestions seriously. We want to build the Bricks plugins that YOU want.
The Bricks Builder is an innovative system for building super-fast loading websites. Bricksable is built to increase Bricks styling options in the easiest, fastest and most streamlined way.
Designed with speed in mind–just like Bricks–Bricksable loads only the scripts absolutely required by your design, and you can enable/disable any element in the Bricksable settings. With no bloat and clean markup, you’ll be building in record time, and your websites will load faster than ever.
We support the Bricks mission through the development of lightweight custom elements that focus on subtle animations, user interaction and visitor engagement. Whether you’re a developer or a designer, beginner or expert, Bricksable gives you the perfect tools to take Bricks to a new level.
- WordPress 5.6 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
Installing “Bricksable” can be done either by searching for “Bricksable” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Do I need Bricks Builder for this to work?
You must have Bricks Builder installed in order for this plugin to work.
Is this plugin free?
Yes! Bricksable is absolutely free. There is no hidden charge.
Contributors & Developers
“Bricksable for Bricks Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add: Sticky Video Element.
- Add: Row Gap option to Icon List Element.
- Fix: Text notation color not rendering due to CSS variable value.
- Fix: Issue where the Image Hotspot item was not rendering properly when a link was present.
- Remove: Unnecessary DOM node wrapper for the Image Hotspot item in the Image Hotspot Element.
- Fix: Gap not working in Icon List element when there’s a link.
- Fix: Text alignment not working for Title, Subhead and content in Card Element.
- Fix: Image Box Shadow and Image Border not working in Card Element.
- Add: Button Background option to Card Element.
- Fix: Fixed an issue in the Icon List Element where icon styling was not rendering as expected due to a recent update.
- Remove: “Use Circle” option in the Icon List Element. Users can now set the height and width for the icon and use border radius to achieve a circular shape instead.
- Enhance: Enhanced the structure by removing unnecessary span HTML in the Icon wrapper.
- Fix: SVG icon not showing up in Image Hotspot Element and Floating Element.
- Fix: Undefined array key “image” when image is empty in Floating Element.
- Fix: SVG icon not showing up in Flipbox Element.
- Enhance: Flipbox back icon slider options to number options to escape Bricks slider bug.
- Add: Icon Vertical Align to both Flipbox front and Flipbox back icon group.
- Fix: SVG icon not showing up in Icon List Element.
- Fix: Issue in the Before After Image Element not working as expected even when the default value of the before and after image are set.
- Remove: Default URL value for before and after images in the Before After Image Element.
- Fix: Badge text was being displayed even when it was empty for the Card Element.
- Add: Card Element.
- Add: Is Image SVG, height, and width options to the Image Hotspot Element.
- Fix: Warning: Undefined property: Bricksable_Admin_API::$_token.
- Fix: Item list margin/padding css selector.
- Add: JSON file upload option to Lottie Element.
- Fix: Review Notification years showing on first load.
- Add: Show Gradient option to Read More Element.
- Add: Introducing the new Read More Element, allowing users to effortlessly expand and collapse lengthy descriptions or text with just a single click. This user-friendly feature enhances the browsing experience by providing immediate access to additional content while keeping the website organized and easy to navigate.
- Fix: Icon related options were not appearing in the Back to Top Element.
- Add: Horizontal Scrollable (responsive) option to the Content Toggle Element.
- Enhance: Hidden content options when using Template type for the Flipbox Element.
- Enhance: Rerendered the builder when using Template Content Type for the Flipbox Element.
- Fix: Fixed the height issue that occurred when using the Background gradient option with the Flipbox Element.
- Add: New animation options (Slide and Swap) to the Flipbox Element.
- Fix: Fixed an issue where the CSS variable color was not being displayed in the Text Notation Element.
- Add: New feature to the Lottie Element, which allows for relative element scroll.
- Fix: Issue with dynamic images in the Before After Image Element while utilizing the Bricks Template alongside Custom Post Types.
- Add: Added two new trigger methods for Scrolling Image Element – Hover and Viewport.
- Add: Save Messages option in Bricksable Settings (You can customize the Bricks Save Messages by replacing them with your own personal messages. Make sure to separate each message using commas).
- Enhance: The option value for the entry animation duration of the Content Toggle Element has been modified to match recent Bricks’ animate.css.
- Add: Back to Top Element.
- Enhance: Change intval to floatval for Lottie Element speed value.
- Add: Use Loop Query Option to Content Toggle Element.
- Add: Icon Hover Animation to Scrolling Image Element.
- Add: Image Hotspots Element.
- Fix: Fixed an issue that caused an error during installation when using a theme other than Bricks Builder Theme, due to the undefined BRICKS_VERSION.
- Add: Scrolling Image Element.
- Add: New feature to the Star Rating Element, allowing users to hide the total number of stars through the ‘Hide Total No. of Stars’ option.
- Add: Star Rating Element.
- Fix: Content Toggle Element Toggle Style for Normal Tab Style not working.
- Fix: Before After Image Element handler width default value to 5px.
- Fix: Warning: Undefined when using Before After Image Element.
- Fix: Content Toggle Element animation opacity.
- Add: Dynamic data rendering for Lottie Element URL field.
- Fix: Outer wrapper width 100% for Lottie Element.
- Fix: Cannot redeclare static Bricks\Element::$custom_attributes as non static Bricksable_Random_Image::$custom_attributes
- compatibility issue with Bricks 1.4 and below.
- Enhance: All slider options to number options to escape Bricks slider bug.
- Fix: Content Toggle animation prefix on Bricks 1.5 onwards.
- Fix: Icon List 100% width issue on Bricks 1.5 onwards.
- Enhance: Support Bricks 1.5 – No backwards compatibility.
- Fix: CSS file for Bricks Content Toggle not enqueued.
- Add: CSS file for Bricks Text Notation for Bricks 1.5.1 compatibility – Relative Position.
- Fix: Bricks Floating Element PHP warning.
- Enhance: Restructure plugin folder.
- Add: Bricks Random Image Element.
- Fix: Bricks Multi Heading Element alignment issue.
- Fix: Bricks Before After Image Element not rendering based on option.
- Fix: Bricks Floating Element width issue.
- Enhance: Bricks 1.4 compatibility.
- Fix: Duplicated Lottie Animation in Builder Mode.
- Fix: PHP 8 round() error in some cases for Tilt Image element.
- Add: Dynamic CSS Enqueue method for each individual elements.
- Fix: Enqueue Animate css for Content Toggle Element.
- Fix: Deprecated Flex Direction type for Floating Element.
- Fix: Lottie Element click/hover trigger method not working.
- Fix: Multi Heading Element CSS Class selector.
- Improve: Bricksable Elements for Bricks 1.3.5
- Fix: Missing JS path for content toggle element.
- Improve: Bricksable Elements for Bricks 1.3.4
- Fix: Enqueue method for previous Bricksable Combine JS settings.
- Improve: Bricksable Elements for Bricks 1.3.4
- Fix: undefined variable and index for elements file.
- Enhance: Tested with PHP 8.
- Remove: Combine JS settings.
- Improve: Bricksable settings for checkbox styling.
- Fix: undefined variable and index for elements file and bricksable settings.
- Fix: Frontend Error if Bricks Theme is not installed and activated.
- Add: Image Border and Image Box Shadow to Float Items – Floating Element.
- Fix: bricksFrontend not declared in Minify JS file.
- Add: Content Toggle Element.
- Fix: Call to undefined function method when Bricks version is older than 1.3
- Add: Namespace helper class for future.
- Update: frontend.min.js for Text Notation Element.
- Update: frontend.min.js
- Fix: Text Notation Element Rendering in Builder.
- Change: Strike Width to Stroke Width in Text Notation Element.
- Enhance: Use DOMContentLoaded instead of jQuery ready function.
- Add: Multi Heading Element.
- Enhance: Add Template shortcodes option to front and back Flipbox (Bricks Builde 1.3 required).
- Fix: List style showing as bullet in Icon List Element after Bricks 1.3
- Enhance: Icon List PHP 8 compatibility.
- Enhance: Default value as 0% for vertical and horizontal first item in Floating Element.
- Rename: Content Direction to Content Direction (Title & Icon) for Floating Element.
- Add: Icon Typography for Floating Element item.
- Fix: Text or Icon not wrapping item container when no image used in Floating Element.
- Fix: Icon not removed when ‘Use Icon’ is disabled in Floating Element.
- Add: On Hover Slider mode for Before After Image Element.
- Add: Label Padding for Before After Image Element.
- Add: Circle Size and Circle Radius for Before After Image Element.
- Add: Handler Line width for Before After Image Element.
- Fix: Tilt Element in Builder mode.
- Compatibility: Bricks 1.2 and Bricks 1.1.3 and lower.
- Fix: minified js file does not have Text Notation Element with fonts ready.
- Enhance: Text Notation Element with fonts ready.
- Enhance: Minify CSS file.
- Enhance: Scrollbar removal when clicked on Before After Image Element.
- Add: Labels Alignment in Before After Image Element.
- Add: Default values to center for labels alignment.
- Fix: Floating Image streched in iOS devices.
- Enhance: Set use icon default to false in Floating Element to prevent necessary content output.
- Rename: Direction to Content Direction in Floating Element.
- Fix: Horizontal Position causing auto image resized in Floating Element.
- Fix: Labels in Vertical mode for Before After Image Element.
- Fix: highlight inline block for Icon List Element.
- Add: Icon List Element.
- Fix: replace ‘bricks’ text domain with ‘bricksable’.
- Add: Typography, Background, Border and Box Shadow to Flip Box Back Button.
- Add: Before After Image Slider Element.
- Fix: A space before URL in floating element.
- Fix: Text Notation Elemenet not working due to combine js option turned on.
- Fix: Admin notice showing up despite Bricks Builder installed as Theme or Child Theme.
- Fix: Do a check if user bricks is installed as child theme or not.
- Fix: Admin notice showing up despite Bricks Builder installed.
- Initial release.