Bizuno Skins, by PhreeSoft, provides several alternate display skins for the Bizuno Application based on the jQuery EasyUI GUI. Includes several dark mode skins.
- Includes all of the freely available themes from the jQuery EasuUI framework. Additional skins and custom skins are available at the developers Website: https://www.jeasyui.com
PhreeSoft was the original developer of the PhreeBooks open source ERP/Accounting application back in 2007. PhreeBooks development was replaced with Bizuno, the next generation ERP/Accounting application to provide faster, highly customizable, and a more user friendly experience.
Follow the standard installation procedure for all WordPress apps. Once activated the list of available skins will appear in the Bizuno -> Admin -> Profile screen.
- Bizuno Accounting plugin
- PHP version 5.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with PHP 7.4)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended, tested with MySQL 5.6 & 5.7)
- WordPress 4.4+
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/bizuno-skinsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Can I make my own skin?
- Yes, the jquery EasyUI website has a tool that allows you to create a look and feel as you desire.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bizuno Skins” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Bizuno Skins” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2020-11-12 – Initial Release