Ayah of the Day displays daily translation of a verse(Ayah) from Holy Quran(Muslim’s holy book).
You can choose between English and Farsi translation and even use it in your non-widgetized theme!
Also you can customize colors,size,margins,etc using “ayahstyle” class.(a little CSS knowledge is required!)
Ayah of the Day uses Pars Quran’s script code.
Let me know if you have any suggestion or comment:
While doing the installation procedure, it is recommended to go through all the steps first before viewing the output. If you don’t, you’ll get nasty error messages.
For those with Sidebar Widget compatible themes
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress backend
- Go to ‘Design’ menu, then to ‘Widgets’ or ‘Presentation’ then ‘Sidebar widgets’ for WP 2.2 older versions.
- Add Ayah of the Day widget to your sidebar.
- Save your changes.
For those without Sidebar Widget
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Open your themes
ayah-of-the-day.phpfile if you have one and add
- Disable the Ayah of the Day plugin
- Delete ayah-of-the-day.php from your server
- Download and unzip the new file(s) into the plugins dir
- Enable the Ayah of the Day plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ayah of the Day WordPress Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ayah of the Day WordPress Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.