With the Auth Armor plugin, you can login using your phone without passwords!
More secure, faster and best of all, nothing to remember or type in.
Upload the auth-armor folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Enable and configure the widget as usual on the Design / Widgets page.
Is logging in without a password safe?
Yes! It’s more secure. Why? Because with passwords, a hacker could steal a database. Or you could lose your password. With Auth Armor, only your phone and biometrics can log in.
Do I need the Auth Armor app to login?
Yes, logging in with this plugin requires the Auth Armor Authenticator app. Please see instructions during plugin install.
Can I use a security key?
Yes, Auth Armor supports using any FIDO enabled security key.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Auth Armor – Passwordless Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Auth Armor – Passwordless Login” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Create log file
- Generate log on every API
- Resolved redirect issue after Auth Armor login
- Resolved timer issue if defined more then 60 seconds
- Passed IP address in Login with username API
- Added receover your account functionality
- Passed IP address in API so that app can show location of the login attempt
- This is the initial release of Auth Armor Plugin.