The plugin includes the option to display a random (one or more) album artwork image in your sidebar using the built-in widget.
Album Art images can also be displayed all on one page. Simply put [aho] in the body of the page.
Be sure to read the included documentation for style and configuration help.
- Upload the entire as-heard-on folder to your plugins directory
- Activate As Heard On from the plugin page
Use the built-in widget to display an image(s) randomly pulled from the database.
How do I show all my Album Art Images on a page?
To show all images on a single page:
- Create a new page
- Put [aho] in the body text
How do I configure widget settings?
Within the As Heard On Plugin configuration, navigate to Widget Settings.
Here you can select how many images are display and how fast to transition from b&w to color.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“As Heard On” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “As Heard On” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated compatibility to work with WordPress 5.8
- Automatically deploy new releases directly from GitHub
- Updated compatibility to work with WordPress 4.5 (it always worked, but now it officially does)
- A few tweaks to description text and some CSS to line all of the elements up right
- Fixed an issue that wouldn’t allow you to upload an image from the Edit screen, which is probably something you need to do on that screen
- Fixed an issue that broke Featured Images (which was probably around for a long time)
- Fixed an issue that broke the ability to add images to Posts and Pages with certain themes
- Fixed slider to control how fast an image transitions from B&W to Color
- Removed duplicate CSS documents; there wasn’t a need for them
- Changed CSS to Sass so it would take less effort to write CSS code
- Cleaned up a few UI things
- Lots of big changes coming for version 2.0
- New menu icon
- Added plugin icon for repository
- Compatible with WordPress 4.0
- Properly fixed the ‘Add Image from Media Library’ button. Thanks to Daniel J. Lewis for pointing out that it still didn’t work.
- Changed menu heading to read: As Heard On instead of Other Shows, since the text fits nicely on one line with new UI of WordPress
- Fixed media library button so it actually works
- Added notification text under upload so people understand that the transitions only work when the files are on the same server as website
- Fixed CSS Styling issue that I broke in Version 1.0.7
- Updated broken sample podcast artwork included in plugin
- Verified plugins works with WordPress 3.9
- Removed 404’d resources on load. (Thanks to Daniel J. Lewis for pointing this out!)
- Fixed bug that caused the “Edit Podcast” to not save updated values
- Added a word break so extremely long URL’s look nice in the Dashboard
- Added Title Tags to Album Art in Widgets
- Aligned the forms to look nice with WordPress 3.8
- Added ability to upload album art via Media Library
- Fixed some code under the hood
- Updated Settings icon to look good in WordPress 3.8
- Fixed update button to display in WordPress Blue
- Fixed issue with extra padding displaying in widget area (Thanks to Music Radio Creative for pointing it out!)
- Fixed save buttons to display in WordPress Blue
- Added screenshots to WordPress Repository Page
- Fixed broken links to documentation and support pages.
- Updated CSS for Widget Button to not conflict with other buttons
- Fixed broken link from settings panel
- First release