An easy way to add Arabic fonts to any theme without coding using WordPress Customizer.
Arabic Webfonts Site | Jozoor Plugins | Jozoor Themes
An easy way to add Arabic fonts to any theme without coding using WordPress Customizer. This plugin integrates with the WordPress Customizer so you can preview all Arabic fonts on your site in realtime. It’s compatible with any theme.
It also allows you to create custom font controls in the plugin admin page area to control particular css selectors. Once created, these custom font controls are instantly available in the customizer no coding required!
The plugin depend on ” Arabic fonts library ” from: fontface.me
Arabic Webfonts Features
- An easy way to add Arabic fonts to your site.
- Control in the font type, size and style for any section in real time.
- Adding custom font controls for your theme.
- Reset any section settings or all settings.
- Support is currently provided via our Jozoor Support Center. If you have a question or problem, Open a Support Ticket Here and we will help you.
- Jozoor Support Center
Jozoor Plugins List
- Shortcode Cleaner :
Clean your WordPress content from unused broken shortcodes. Watch Demo
- Arabic Webfonts :
An easy way to add Arabic fonts to any theme without coding using WordPress Customizer. Watch Demo
Follow us: Twitter – Facebook – Youtube – Dribbble – CodeCanyon
Installing “Arabic Webfonts” can be done either by searching for “Arabic Webfonts” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
What is the Arabic Webfonts for?
This will help you to add Arabic fonts in your site without coding using WordPress customizer.
How can I use the plugin?
just see this video demo :
Contributors & Developers
“Arabic Webfonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Arabic Webfonts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- compatible with Dokan Multivendor Marketplace plugin
- complete plugin translation
- fixed custom styles for rtl sites enough
- fixed custom styles for menu links styles
- update composer modules
- fixed styles issues to compatible with WP 4.9.2
- using transient cache instead of text file
- fixed @header output when get the fonts list
- fixed styles issues to compatible with WP 4.3
- fixed Apply font to whole website
- fixed fonts file cache time & tested up to: 4.2.2
- fixed custom controls number which was show latest 5 enough
- start using fontface API to get list of all fonts as JSON
- added 3 new fonts
- fixed font type duplicated
- change menu position for plugin page
- Initial release