Admin Quick Jump is a very simple plugin that adds a dropdown list to the admin edit-post area. The list contains posts of the same post_type as the one you are currently editing, and allows you to quickly jump between other draft and published posts. This is much less time-consuming than navigating back to the posts list and choosing the post you need.
- Perfect for quickly jumping between editing posts, pages and custom posts.
- No plugin settings page required, simply install and activate the plugin.
- Upload the
jck-quick-jumpfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or search for Admin Quick Jump in your WordPress admin area.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- When you edit a post, page or custom post, you will see a new meta box above the publish meta box. That’s it!
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Quick Jump” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Admin Quick Jump” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Converted plugin to a class
- Pages/posts are now listed hierarchically
- Hierarchy goes down 3 levels
- Pages/posts are now sorted by title for easier navigation
- Style changes to allow for longer Post titles
- Fixed the link to quickjump.js