This plugin help you to choose a custom user field to allow users to login by this custom field instead of username or email on login page. This is helpful for your if you have a custom user field for Mobile number for example. or ID number for the citizens.
Major features in ACF Login include:
- Choosing a custom field to be used instead of Username/Email for login page.
If in any case you need to rollback and remove the custom field login, you can just delete the selected custom field login by executing this command:
wp option update acf_login_field
Or just simply deactivate the whole plugin:
wp plugin deactivate acf-login
- Download the required plugin: Advanced Custom Fields plugin.
- Add field group and show it in User form.
- Add field and make it required for all users.
- You need to make sure to pick a field that always have a unique value. Otherwise, if there were users with the same value of the selected custom field they should not have a matched password at least or only one of them will work.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Advanced Custom Fields: Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors