This plugin creates a sidebar widget which displays information about the author of a post or page.
Configurable settings include:
- Adds contact fields to the user settings page including phone number, facebook, twitter and linkedin
- Toggle user fields to display including email address, website, bio, phone, company and social media links
- Configurable gravatar image display
- Display widget on posts, pages or both
- Text labels for various fields
- Go to the Plugins => Add New page.
- Enter ‘About the Author Advanced’ (without quotes) in the textbox and click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- In the list of relevant Plugins click the ‘Install’ link for Plugin Options Starter Kit on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button on the popup page.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to finish installation.
- Configure display uptons in the WordPress Admin under Settings => About the Author Advanced
- Activate the widget under Appearance => Widgets
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“About the Author Advanced” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “About the Author Advanced” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed a bug causing the widget not to appear on some posts
- Added Google+ as an icon option
- Fixed issue with saving customized language options
- Added several customizable language options
- Fixed a bug caused by a bad variable
- Plugin released